Smartphone brands work hard to create a more powerful and attractive phone for users. How do we know which is powerful, there’s a way by comparing their AnTuTu scores. The scores show the performance of their processor in all the fields. You don’t believe it if we take the top 10 Android-based AnTuTu scores in which most powerful smartphones into account 9 of them are based on Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor but one belongs to Mediatek Dimensity 9000.
AUSU holds both first and second places with their phone, Asus ROG 6 (16 GB/512GB) scored 1,117,077 points and Asus ROG 6 (18GB/256GB)Pro scored 1.116.637 points.
Xiaomi Mi 12T Pro holds third place. Some fancy named phone like Red Magic 7 and Black Shark 5 holds fourth and fifth position.
The only phone that works on Mediatek Dimensity 9000, Vivo X80 holds sixth place in the list. The Motorola Edge 30 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G, Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro, and Motorola Edge X30 are the other phones placed on this list.
We are providing more details of AnTuTu rating about these top 10 smartphones below:
- ASUS ROG 6 (1,117,077 points)
- ASUS ROG 6 Pro (1,116,637 points)
- Xiaomi Mi 12T Pro (1,061,590)
- Red Magic 7 (1,055,626 points)
- Black Shark 5 Pro (1,026,453 points)
- Vivo X80 (1,005,160 points)
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro (991,700 points)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G (986,751 points)
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro (983.457 points)
- Motorola Edge X30 (979,697 points)