Xiaomi MIUI 14 comes with a lot of improvements and also includes new features. MIUI 14 provides a Family services feature that allows users to connect with their families in an easy way.
It also makes it easy to share all the things with your family. Other than that it also includes several new options in it.
Currently, MIUI 14 family services feature allows users to create a group of 8 members. Each group member have the access to see the photo that you can share in the group like the photo, photo albums, etc.
Through this feature, you can share health-related data like heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep count, and more. You can connect your TV to see the happy memories with your family.
You can check the complete changelog below
- Family services allow sharing all the essential things with the people you care about most.
- Family services allow the creation of groups with up to 8 members and offer various roles with different permissions.
- You can share photo albums with your family group now. Everyone in the group will be able to view and upload new items.
- Set your shared album as a screensaver on your TV and let all your family members enjoy these joyful memories together!
- Family services allow sharing of health data (e.g. heart rate, blood oxygen, and sleep) with family members.
- Child accounts offer a series of sophisticated measures of parental controls, from limiting screen time and restricting app usage to setting a secure area.