As we know Google is working on Android 14, and now the company rolled out its Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 for Pixel phones. It was released after two weeks of the previous version. This update brings lots of fixes and performance improvements.
It does fix previous bugs, mostly focused on connectivity issues within OS. This update resolves the disconnection issues with calls over WiFi, it will make cellular connectivity more reliable and ensures the detection of SIM card on a regular basis to prevent disconnection.
This update brings May 2023 security patch as well (T3B3.230413.009), while the Verizon Pixel 6, 6a, and 6 Pro gets April 2023 security patch (T3B3.230413.009.A1).
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 Compatible Devices
The phones compatible with the new Android 13 Beta 3.2 are exactly similar to what they were with the previous firmware of the Android 13 QPR Beta. Therefore, this update can now be installed on the Google Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a (5G), Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, and Pixel 7 Pro.
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 Changelog
- Fixed an input synchronization issue with the system UI that caused Windows to stop receiving touch input or to receive touch input in the wrong location. (Issue #279560321)
- Fixed an issue that could cause calls over Wi-Fi to disconnect unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a SIM card from being detected properly or from being activated during phone setup.
- Fixed an issue where a device could fail to register IMS over Wi-Fi when leaving LTE coverage and entering Wi-Fi coverage.
- Fixed issues that caused unexpected dips in cellular connectivity speeds or reliability.
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 Download Link
If your device is currently running on QPR3 Beta then you will automatically receive the Beta 3.2 update over the air.
- Pixel 7 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 7: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA