After Google Pixels devices, Android 14 Beta is finally made available for the most popular brands like Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Lenovo, iQOO, Nothing, and Techno. If you wanted to experience the latest features of Android 14 then we are providing a step-by-step guide on how to install Android 14 beta on your Xiaomi devices.
Currently, Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro and Xiaomi 12T are eligible for the Android 14 Beta program. This developer preview program offers all the necessary tools to check the compatibility of the application on the device and for future improvements.
If you are using one of these phones and want to experience Android 14 Beta then do these things. First of all, take a backup of your phone’s data because it is going to erase all the data when you flash it.
Steps to install Android 14 Beta on Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, and Xiaomi 12T
- Visit the Android 14 developer preview and go to the Xiaomi page.
- Now download the Android 14 Beta file on your PC for your device.
- Download the MIUI ROM flashing tool on your PC, it is needed to unlock the bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded ROM file, then copy its path from the resulting file folder.
- Extract MIUI 14 ROM flashing tool and install it.
- Open MiFlash.exe and paste the ROM file folder path into the address bar.
- Now click on the yellow button to refresh the tool and the red button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Wait till the progress bar goes Green in MiFlash.
- Your smartphone will begin updating to the Android 14 Beta.
- After complete installation, the smartphone will boot for Android 14 Beta.