As we know Google has released the Android 14 Beta 3.1 update for its Pixel devices with some bug fixes. If you own an eligible phone but didn’t get the update, users who enrolled in the Beta program will receive this update over the air(OTA).
Android 14 Beta 3.1 Update
The Android 14 Beta came with UPB3.230519.014 firmware version for pixel smartphones, this package also includes June 2023 Security Patch.
Android 14 Beta 3.1, brings a few fixes for previous issues. These fixes include fingerprint unlock and one related to platform compatibility issues that involve mapping SDKs. This bug was causing the app crashes.
Android 14 Beta 3.1 Bug Fixes
- Fixed issues where Fingerprint Unlock was either unavailable or unusable on some devices. (Issue #284360298, Issue #284529436, Issue #284436572)
- Fixed platform compatibility issues that were affecting mapping SDKs, which caused dependent apps to crash in some cases.
Android 14 Beta 3.1 Compatible Devices
The models that are eligible for Android 14 Beta 3.1 are Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, and Pixel 7a.
Android 14 Beta 3.1 Download Link
If you are interested in experiencing upcoming features and are already enrolled in the Android 14 Beta program, because of that you will automatically get an over-the-air (OTA) update of Android 14 Beta 3.1. If you are interested in a manual upgrade then we are providing the link to the full OTA or factory image to download.
- Pixel 7a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 7 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 7: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA