Xiaomi has been continuously giving updates to its devices, and now Redmi 11 Prime 4G MIUI 14 update is available for Indian users including a lot of new features.
The MIUI 14 for Redmi 11 Prime 4G can identify by the software version V22.214.171.124.TLUINXM. To install the latest firmware, users must download a bundle of size about 3.3 GB. The package also contains Android 13 OS and a July 2023 patch to strengthen security.
Currently, the latest MIUI 14 update is accessible to POCO/Mi Pilot testers only, and if no issues are found, then it will be released for other users in the coming days.
Redmi 11 Prime 4G MIUI 14 Update Changelog
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13
- Your device will be upgraded to the new version of Android. Don’t forget to back up all important items before upgrading. The update process might take longer than usual. Expect overheating and other performance issues after you update – it might take some time for your device to adapt to the new version. Remember that some third-party apps aren’t yet compatible with Android 13 and you might not be able to use them normally. Thanks for your continued support.
- Updated Android Security Patch to July 2023. Increased system security.
- MIUI uses less memory now and keeps being swift and responsive over much more extended periods.
(More features and improvements)
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.