MIUI 15 internal testing has already started on several devices. Now the first MIUI 15 stable builds are spotted on Xiaomi servers for some phones which indicates launch is expected in November 2023. Xiaomi fans are anticipating lots of new inventions such as AOD customization options, a redesigned camera interface, improved multitasking, enhanced privacy features, and more.
Xiaomi is working on MIUI 15 testing so they can make it bug-free before a stable rollout to provide seamless and hassle-free performance. With the appearance of the MIUI 15 stable version, Xiaomi seems to not take a long time to roll out the stable firmware for its users.
According to Xiaomiui.net, MIUI 15 stable builds based on Android 14 are spotted for the upcoming Xiaomi 14 series, Redmi K70 series, and POCO F6 series. The testing began for four different regions including China, Global, EEA, and India
First MIUI 15 Stable Builds
MIUI 15 China Builds
- Xiaomi 14 Pro: V18.104.22.168.UNBCNXM
- Redmi K70 Pro: V22.214.171.124.UNMCNXM
- Redmi K70: V126.96.36.199.UNKCNXM
- Redmi K70E: V188.8.131.52.UNLCNXM
MIUI 15 Global Builds
- POCO F6 Pro: V184.108.40.206.UNKMIXM
- POCO F6: V220.127.116.11.UNLMIXM
MIUI 15 EEA Builds
- Xiaomi 14 Pro: V18.104.22.168.UNBEUXM
- Xiaomi 14: V22.214.171.124.UNCEUXM
- POCO F6 Pro: V126.96.36.199.UNKEUXM
- POCO F6: V188.8.131.52.UNLEUXM
MIUI 15 India Builds
- POCO F6 Pro: V184.108.40.206.UNKINXM
- POCO F6: V220.127.116.11.UNLINXM
If all goes as per the company plan the MIUI 15 is expected to be unveiled along with Xiaomi 14 series in November in China. The first MIUI 15 builds users can be checked above.