HyperOS is the latest custom skin of Xiaomi which has undergone some major changes and performance improvement compared to MIUI. HyperOS offers a more modern user interface, and better animation while using the device to provide a better experience. Now users are wondering when their device will get the latest HyperOS 1.0 update, so to clear this confusion. Xiaomiui.net conducted in-depth research and found HyperOS internal builds for 9 different models on the company server.
HyperOS is mainly built based on Android 14. This allows the user to experience the latest Android version optimization and features. In addition, fans can also get better security and more customization options as compared to the predecessor.
HyperOS 1.0 Update
Here is a list of devices that are the first to receive the HyperOS update in Q1 2024 which allows users to experience significant performance improvements, faster animations, new Lock Screen Customization options, and more.
- Xiaomi 13T: OS22.214.171.124.UMFMIXM
- Xiaomi 13T Pro: OS126.96.36.199.UMLMIXM, OS 188.8.131.52.UMLEUXM
- Xiaomi 13: OS184.108.40.206.UMCMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Pro: OS220.127.116.11.UMBMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra: OS18.104.22.168.UMACNXM, OS22.214.171.124.UMAEUXM, OS126.96.36.199.UMAMIXM
- Xiaomi 12T: OS188.8.131.52.ULQEUXM, OS184.108.40.206.ULQMIXM
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold 3: OS220.127.116.11.UMVCNXM
- Xiaomi Pad 6 Max: OS18.104.22.168.UMHCNXM
- Xiaomi Pad 6: OS22.214.171.124.UMZCNXM
Currently, the above-mentioned devices are in the testing phase and there is a high possibility of receiving an update very soon after completing the beta stage. These devices are in the internal testing for China, Global, and Europe ROM as can be seen in the screenshots.
Before rolling out the stable HyperOS update, Xiaomi will conduct various tests on these models to ensure whether the latest firmware contains any bugs or not.