Xiaomi has finally launched its flagship smartphone Redmi K50 Ultra in China. The device comes with some impressive specifications and seems to be a good choice if you’re a power user. So, let’s check out the Redmi K50 Ultra features and specifications in detail.
Redmi K50 Ultra comes with a 6.7-inch centered punch-hole 12-bit OLED display that offers a resolution of 2712 x 1220 pixels, 446 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, and 1920Hz PWM dimming. The panel supports Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, and Adaptive HDR.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset paired with 8/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM (6,400Mbps) + 128/256/512GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and a VC liquid cooling system.
In the camera department, Redmi K50 Ultra features a triple camera setup where the main camera of 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM6 with OIS, an Ultra-wide camera of 8 Megapixels, and a Macro Camera of 2 Megapixels for Photography and videography. On the front, the smartphone feature 20MP (IMX596) cameras for selfies. Read More Xiaomi 12T Pro spotted on the SIRIM database
The smartphone is packed with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 120W fast wired charging and runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 12 out of the box. The device is available for purchase in three color options such as black, blue, or silver color options. Additionally, Redmi K50 Ultra includes other features like dual SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, dual-band GNSS, NFC, IP53 rating, Dolby Atmos-supported dual stereo speakers, an x-axis linear vibration motor, and an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
Redmi K50 Ultra Specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch 12-bit OLED display with 2712 x 1220 pixels resolution, 446 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, and 1920Hz PWM dimming, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, and Adaptive HDR
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset
- RAM memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage space: 128/256/512GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear camera: 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM6 with OIS primary + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP Macro
- Front Camera: 20MP (IMX596)
- Audio: Dolby Atmos-supported dual stereo speakers
- Connectivity: dual SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, dual-band GNSS, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12 out of the box
Redmi K50 Ultra Price & Availability:
- 8GB + 128GB – ¥2,999 ($445) – ₹35,400
- 8GB + 256GB – ¥3,299 ($490) – ₹38,950
- 12GB + 256GB – ¥3,599 ($534) – ₹42,480
- 12GB + 512GB – ¥3,999 ($593) – ₹47,200
The Redmi K50 Ultra will go on sale starting on August 16 at 10:00 AM in China. The device also comes in the Mercedes F1 Edition priced at ¥4,199 ($623 – ₹49,560) for 12GB RAM and 512GB storage.