Xiaomi’s new operating system HyperOS introduced recently offers a couple of new features and improvements. Currently, the HyperOS is exclusive to Chinese users and fans are wondering when the update will roll out for the Global ROM.
Slowly, HyperOS will replace the MIUI on most of the models next year. The HyperOS update has already started to be released for selected devices in China.
According to GSMChina, HyperOS Global builds are spotted for 5 smartphones in official Xiaomi servers. These models are the first to receive the HyperOS based on Android 14 while testing is ongoing for Global, India, and EEA ROM.
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra OS18.104.22.168.UMAEUXM
- POCO F5 OS22.214.171.124.UMRMIXM, OS126.96.36.199.UMREUXM, OS188.8.131.52.UMRINXM, OS184.108.40.206.UMRMIXM
- Xiaomi 12T OS220.127.116.11.ULQEUXM, OS18.104.22.168.ULQMIXM
- Xiaomi 13T OS22.214.171.124.UMFEUXM
- Redmi Note 12 4G NFC OS126.96.36.199.UMGMIXM
- Redmi Note 12 4G OS188.8.131.52.UMTMIXM
The HyperOS will bring a lot of new features such as a new control center, revamped user interface, lock screen customization options, ios type recent bar, and more.
Apart from that, the update also brings several bug fixes and performance enhancements which offer a better user experience, improved multi-tasking, and fast response time compared to MIUI.