Fossil Hybrid smartwatch features an e-ink display and button navigation but while having a simple user interface, it still lacks an important option such as resetting the watch. So, In this article, We will provide a step-by-step guide on how to factory reset your Fossil Hybrid smartwatch to connect it to a new device or delete all data on the watch.
You may have multiple regions to reset your smartwatch like switching to a new device, trying to fix battery or other problems on the watch, or deleting all the local data on the watch to sell it to someone. However, the Fossil Hybrid smartwatch does not have a reset option in settings and even the app too, does not have any such option.
But You don’t have to worry about this we come up with a solution to it. If you just want to remove the watch from your device and pair it again with the phone without resetting it. Follow the steps below:
How to Unpair Smartwatch from Fossil App
Step 1: Open the Fossil Smartwatches app on your device.
Step 2: Tap the Watch icon at the top right corner.
Step 3: Scroll down and click Remove Watch.
Step 4: Tap Remove again to disconnect the watch from the app.
How to Reset the Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch
Step 1: First, make sure all important data is synced to the app before you reset it.
Step 2: Then, press and hold the Middle button on the smartwatch.
Step 3: Until you have not seen the “resetting the watch” on display. Keep holding the button.
If you are unaware of what did factory reset will do to Fossil hybrid smartwatch?
- Unpairs the watch with your device.
- Deletes all local unsynced data.
- Resets all the settings to their defaults.
- Remove the Fossil HR Bluetooth connection from your device
Unable to Pair Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch?
You can now easily re-pair the smartwatch with your device. But, if you cannot pair it again, then follow the troubleshooting steps which is given below::
- Disconnect and unpair the smartwatch from Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Reset the smartwatch using the given steps. Then, put the watch on a charger. And press the Middle button again until the watch buzzes and resets.
- Keep the smartwatch close to your iPhone or Android device when pairing.
- On Android, go to Settings > Apps > Show System Apps and clear data for Bluetooth.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Fossil smartwatches app.
- Do not close the Fossil app when pairing. Add it to the whitelist to prevent it from being erased from the background.
Images Credit: Source