Vivo introduced its budget segment device Vivo Y02s in Taiwan but there is no official news when the smartphone launched in India and international markets. The Vivo Y02s comes with some decent specs such as Helio P35 Processor, 5000mAh battery, and more.
Vivo Y02s features a 6.51″ HD+ IPS LCD Display that offers a 1600×720 pixels resolution with a 60Hz refresh rate. The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button. The device has 163.95×75.55×8.19mm dimensions and weighs around 182 grams.
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor that comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. It also has a dedicated microSD card slot to further expand the storage of the device. If we talk about the camera, Vivo Y02s features a single 8-megapixel camera on the back with an LED flash. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 5-megapixel shooter for selfies.
The smartphone is packed with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W wired charging and runs on Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12 out of the box. The device is available for purchase in two color options- Sapphire Blue and Shine Black. Besides, Vivo Y02s includes other features like dual-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Vivo Y02s Specs:
- Dimensions: 163.95×75.55×8.19mm
- Weight: 182 g
- Display: 6.51″ HD+ IPS LCD Display that offers a 1600×720 pixels resolution with a 60Hz refresh rate
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P35
- RAM memory: 3 GB
- Storage space: 32 GB
- Rear camera: 8 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10W charging support
- Operating system: Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12 out of the box
Vivo Y02s Price:
- 3/32GB – NT $3990( ₹10.6K)