Samsung announced its entry-level smartphone the Galaxy A04 which is the successor of the previous year’s Galaxy A03. The Samsung Galaxy A04 comes with some good specifications like an HD+ display, 50-megapixel dual rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A04 features a 6.5-inch LCD panel with an Infinity-V notch that offers a 720×1600 pixel resolution. The device measures 164.4 x 76.3 x 9.1mm and weighs around 192 grams
The device is equipped with an unnamed octa-core processor that comes with three RAM (4GB/6GB/8GB) and storage (32GB/64GB/128GB) options. It also has a microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 1TB. In the camera department, Galaxy A04 sports a dual camera setup where a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth sensor on the back with an LED flash. On the front, the device features a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
Galaxy A04 comes with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 15W wired charging and runs Android 12-based One UI Core 4.1 out of the box. The device is available for purchase in such as black, white, green, and copper. Additionally, The smartphone also includes connectivity features like dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy A04 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD panel with an Infinity-V notch that offers a 720×1600 pixel resolution
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P35
- RAM memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB
- Storage space: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Rear camera: a 50-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 15w battery charging
- Operating system: Android 12-based One UI Core 4.1
Galaxy A04 Price:
- Unannounced (will vary from market to market)