Smartphone brand like Xiaomi provides all kind of updates related to their Phones, for better performance and fixes the previous bug if they found any. Users didn’t even care about some of these updates because it doesn’t create any visible change in the phone’s software. But they all existed about new MIUI and Android versions. Similar Redmi Note 10 lite received their MIUI 13.
The Redmi Note 10 lite users probably are happy about it, because MIUI 13 makes a lot of visible changes in the smartphone. The update with version number V184.108.40.206.SJWINRF is available for Indian users with a package size of 3 GB. We would see changes in the phone after installing this new update, to download thus use WiFi and keep your phone battery charged by at least 40%. Don’t charge your phone while installing MIUI 13.
According to the changelog, A new widget environment with app support. This new update will improve the overall stability of the phone. Enhanced accessibility support for apps like Phone, Clock, and Weather. Optimized mind map nodes.
The update also brings October 2022 security patch in this package, it will increase the safety of your phone data. Security is very crucial for phones in this technological world.
Redmi Note 10 Lite – Inda Stable V220.127.116.11.SJWINRF
- New: A new widget ecosystem with app support
- Optimization: Improved overall stability
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2022. Increased system security.
(More features and improvements)
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now