Apple Company is well renowned all over the world for its Smartphone. All the Smartphone brand looks up to Apple because they provide different features in iPhones. In the latest iPhone 14 Pro, they add a new feature called Dynamic Island which is an advanced version of the notification bar. It can change shape and size as per the need. Similar to that feature, an app called DynamicSpot has been introduced for Android users.
The exchange of technology always takes place in the smartphone world same thing happened with DynamicSpot. This app is created by Jawono for Android users.
What is DynamicSpot App?
This app offers most of the customization options available in Apple. Through this app, you can customize the notification popup bar on the screen, the look of DynamicSpot, its position, and size of it, etc. The app allows to access recent notifications or phone status changes and indicates new notifications like a notification light.
DynamicSpot app got a new update with version number V1.45 and its file size is 4.18 MB. This update brings, Drop effect, ignores DND, Translations updated, fixes and optimization. We can now able to ignore notifications if the Do not disturb mode is on.
- Drop effect
- Ignore DND
- Translations updated
- Fixes & optimizations
DynamicSpot App V1.45 – Download
How to Install
This app is available on Google Play Store for users to download. Below we are providing a step-by-step guide on how to install the dynamicSpot.
- Download and install the DynamicSpot app.
- Choose Ability, which apps can activate the Dynamic Island popup.
- Allow the dynamic Spot app to access the notification on your device.
- Click on the ‘Notification Access’ option.
- Scroll down and Click on the toggle bar, to turn on the DynamicSpot.
- Lastly, Allow permission for the DynamicSpot app to draw over other apps on the display.
- After this, the spot will be activated around the camera cutout on the screen.
- Click on ‘Draw on the screen.’
- Go to Installed apps
- Click on the dynamic spot.
- Turn on the toggle bar.
- Click on ‘Done.’
- Choose the play icon at the screen’s top left corner to activate the dynamic island on your Xiaomi phone.
- Choose ‘Pop Up Settings’ and turn on the toggle bar for ‘Allow two popups’.
- Finally, It’s done