Xiaomi is releasing its latest monthly security patch to their phones. Many devices previously got their update, now POCO M5 received the February 2023 Security Patch.
POCO M5 got this update with version number V22.214.171.124.SLUMIXM and its file size are 3.2 GB. This particular version is released for Global users and more regions are expected to get it in the coming days.
POCO M5 February 2023 Update Changelog
According to the changelog, It will enhance the system security by fixing the previous version’s bugs and issues.
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2023. Increased system security.
POCO M5 Download Link
Here we sharing the direct link to download the February 2023 Security patch package for POCO M5 for the Global region.
POCO M5 – Global Stable V126.96.36.199.SLUMIXM
How to update manually
Whenever a new update comes released for our device a notification pops up to notify us to install it, but if you missed it somehow then use the manual method to install these updates.
- Go to the Settings
- Select “About Phone” and tap on the MIUI version
- After that, choose ‘Check for Updates
- If an update is available, download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is done