Finally, Xiaomi has rolled out the HyperOS weekly beta update for some selected models. Users are wondering what new changes the HyperOS update has to offer, in this article, we came up with the HyperOS Changelog which reveals alongside the first HyperOS weekly beta update, some new features are mentioned in the update log that fans can experience with the stable rollout.
HyperOS changelog is officially available with the rollout of the weekly beta update. The first weekly beta comes with a build version OS126.96.36.199.18.DEV in China for select devices such as Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 13, Redmi K60 Pro, and Redmi K60/ POCO F5 Pro, and coming soon more models get access to the latest firmware.
- Xiaomi HyperOS to create a “people, car and home ecosystem” operating system
- Xiaomi HyperOS Low-level refactoring, to play excellent hardware performance
- Task-critical identification and coloring technology, which dynamically controls resource allocation according to the importance of the task, resulting in stronger performance and lower power consumption.
- Ultra-low power rendering framework to improve endurance and provide smoother animation effects
- SOC integrated tuning, connecting the whole hardware resources, faster response to changes in computing power demand, less frame loss and smoother.
- Intelligent IO engine prioritizes the execution of focus IO, avoiding preemption and making it smoother.
- Renewed storage technology reduces storage fragmentation, making the phone as good as new.
- Intelligent network selection upgraded, smoother network in weak network environment.
- Signal Smart Selection Engine, dynamically adjusts antenna strategy to improve signal stability.
Cross-end intelligent connectivity
- Xiaomi HyperConnect cross-connectivity framework allows devices to connect efficiently and collaborate with each other.
- The new Fusion Device Center allows all devices to be dynamically networked in real time, and you can view and control your surrounding devices from the control center.
- Cross-device experience is upgraded to support cross-device calls to camera, screen, communication and other hardware capabilities.
- Apps, audio/video, clipboard and other data and services support free flow among multiple devices.
- Secure privacy architecture for interconnected devices
- Inter-device security through TEE verification and hardware-level encryption for data transmission.
- Cross-end privacy system, including interconnection rights management, interconnection behavior alerts and interconnection behavior logging
- A globalized sense of life aesthetic creates a delicate and comfortable vision and lightness.
- Coherent dynamic effects and multiple expressions create a new systematic aesthetic experience.
- A new dynamic language brings a light and coherent global dynamic experience.
- Vitality color system, with natural colors rich in vitality, gives the interface a new look.
- Unified system fonts, designed for the world
- New weather design, real-time weather engine creates a surreal visual experience.
- Global focus notification system, dynamic display of key information changes
- New art lock screen, turning every photo into a poster, and dynamic glass material, instantly lighting up the screen beautifully.
- Upgraded desktop icon design with new colors and shapes.
- Self-developed multi-rendering technology, presenting delicate and comfortable natural visual effects.
- Reconstructed multitasking window management, unified interaction, efficient and easy to use.
As you can see from the changelog above, the new changes to the interface are mentioned in it. But one thing worth noting, this beta update and changelog are exclusive to China ROM. So we recommend users from other ROMs wait for a stable rollout and don’t try to download it because it may contain issues that will make the phone bricked.
HyperOS Global will come with fewer features and changes as compared to China ROM because both are different builds and Xiaomi is the parent company of China.